Friday, June 19, 2009

splendid view

March and I went way the heck up on Catoctin Mountain this afternoon to behold this amazing view. She drove and I had no freaking idea where she was taking me. Anyway, this spot is remote-ish with tons of lichen encrusted boulders, lush greenery, and no railing. One must sport blaze orange duds at various times to avoid being whacked and stacked by Nuge-worshippers, no doubt. It was semi-hazy but a splendid view nonetheless. We saw one lizard and one deer. A whole lot of sitting around was done by me today so now I will commence to take a super long, fast walk all around lucky town.

1 comment:

  1. It looks great. It reminds me of a remote spot in Saint Albans where one can see a few counties. It is a dangerous bitch getting there, though.

    ReplyDelete