Tuesday, June 23, 2009

more doors

Hood College is just down the street. It's a teenie tiny campus with absolutely no traffic. I usually head over there and tool around a bit before deciding in which direction to head next. They have a lovely gazebo smack dab in the middle of campus that is overgrown with ancient trumpet vine. Even on an extremely sunny day, it's almost dark in there. Jutting out from the side of the science building is a large plant conservatory. Beside the door is the most amazingly overgrown cactus. The sign on the door issued this warning though I saw no evidence of drink availability whatsoever. Lucky for me, I was not thirsty at the time.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps it is a warning to people everywhere that water, in general, is no longer safe to drink. Being chemists, they may be in the know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the little code I had to type for that last entry was "asscar". To the Ass-Mobile!!! It must really attract the ladies.

    ReplyDelete